• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art Intruder's heaping load of hot garbage

These are rather nice. You got skills, Intruder!

ai674.photobucket.com_albums_vv110_NotIntruder_Toolbox_zps35dd5b11.png
So this is Suzue's first major creation and her personal assistant, "Toolbox." It is a rebuilt Spanner Drone that no longer does repairs but assists a technician in said duties. Things I forgot to type about it: It is also no longer capable of hovering, it still has shoddy maneuvering in no-gravity situations though. A lot of it's abilities have been removed to make weight for holding more tools and parts. Most of it's memory is formatted to remember where tools and parts are located about the ship. It has an very powerful gravity manipulator that it uses to sift through tools and pick up and carry heavy parts and stock that need to be moved to different locations. Being a unique, experimental creation it is prone to failure and needs frequent maintenance/modification. It is about a meter long and wide, a wider profile than it's base model but shorter for heavy weight stability. I think I will give it a personality, not an advanced one, but enough of one to interact with the other NPC assistants on board the Sakishima.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back