• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[IPG.SecureNet] Status Report, Mireille Belmonte

Kim

スター軍の司書
IPG.SecureNet

To: M. Mercir

I have selected P2C Adrian Decane as my executioner. He is a skilled combatant, a trustworthy individual and trained as a medic. Pending this, I have decided to also make him privy to A-2, and allow him to assist in maintenance of her systems. I do have some concerns, that the two may become a little too close, or that Adrian becomes unstable, as revealed in his last assignment, but I doubt that will happen again. Regardless, I feel that he is the most qualified for this job.

Aside from that, I have recently found out that I will be doing field work in the coming offensive. This is understandable, but I would like to request for NIGHT armor for myself, to work as a spotter for our fire support units.

C3C M. Belmonte
FIO, NSS Alliance

IPG.SecureNet

Understood. Information has been added to databanks regarding Executioner choice. You will receive your NIGHT Assassin armor on Kennewes due to it's sensitive nature.

M. Mercir

RPG-D RPGfix
Back