• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check [Iroma + SAoY] Silent Running

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
This will be a super stealthy plot whose first mission is to go into territory Yamatai has only dreamed of charting to meet enemies of the Iromakuanhe Astral Commonwealth and to measure the worth of their neighbor to the North. SAINT has found intel from some Iromakuanhe in the Kikyō Sector and projects like Operation Soothsayer that leads them to question just what the Diaspora of the Commonwealth is.

Candon Howard Suites ( @Rizzo ) is called upon to help lead a team towards the answers that need uncovering. His techniques and methods may be atypical to the common soldier at times, but they get results, just what the Star Army of Yamatai needs. Will he and his team get the information they need or will they unwittingly progress the Cold War?

I will be playing Oshiro Masumi, Candon's über sensitive gf/waifu, as well as some NPCs!

Any questions? Have I piqued anyone's interest? Please let us know!

AAAA I want to join but I'm in way too many plots at the moment! AAAAAAA

But hey if you need equipment/tech outside of the usual channels just remember that both Candy and Sumi have a Genius Millionaire Catboy Philanthropist who's really bored at the moment and would be willing to help. Also Candon has the number of a highly skilled smuggler/pilot if you need to be schneaky.

Just to clarify, Ame came to me with some of this last night and I've signed off on it. Just tossing that out there as a 'Just in case.' I'll be available to provide help and answer questions as needed for this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back