• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Iromakuanhe Recon

Zanven Brax

RP Date
YE 45.2
SAINT HQ

Pilot Zanven Brax of Task Force Piglet, and YSS Resurgence sending an inquiry for assignment for recon for Ironmakuanhe. I will need a reliable co-pilot and a stealth equipped ship with a sensor package, but I am willing to take to skies to gather the information that the Empire needs.

SAINT HQ

Mikodimus Liber Belmont of task force piglet, requesting for deployment on recon for Ironmakuanhe. Shall learn more about them and if the chance is given make contact. Will engage in culture exchange, whatever that means.

fetch.php

ᴇɴᴄʀʏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴɪᴛɪᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ
ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴅ - ꜱᴀᴄɴ

To: Nitô Heisho Zanven Brax
Cc: Nitô Hei Mikodimus Belmont
Bcc: secure.pmtp:/megami.saint.stararmy.net/taiitsubeikyoka

1. Upon review of your mission records, it appears there will be a ten day period where you will be bereft of duty.

2. Report to Uesureyan Fields for transport to SAINT reconnaissance squadron where you role will be pilot of a fighter outfitted for clandestine operations, reporting under Taii Tsubei Kyoka.

3. Your chef's accompaniment is permissible at this time under provisional guidance from Taii Tsubei Kyoka.

4. Mission operation and details are on a strictly confidential basis. Your participation in this assignment is classified and should not be disclosed under full punitive measures of the organization.

Signed: Chujo Jinja Emi, Deputy Director
Authorized by: TAISHO NAKAIDE SHIDA, Director of Star Army Intelligence
26日2月YE45, 14:00 Vicky Time
Yamataian Operational Military Intelligence, SAINT

RPG-D RPGfix
Back