• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC [Iromakuanhe] Setareh Wing

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
I am going to be GMing an Iromakuanhe plot for any and all interested.

We'll be a part of The Astral Vanguard. Expect to start out as Priority D5 for training. You will be ranked as enlisted. Some players have existing Iroma characters with higher ranks and that's fine, but I want all the newcomers to the Iroma scene to start out as enlisted. If you want to be an exception to the rule, contact me. After an IC month, everyone will be bumped up to Priority C, specifically C2 for anyone that wants an Erla VANDR, Raevr VANDR, Haidan VANDR or even an Erla II VANDR. We'll then be going on an out-system campaign, meaning we'll leave the Iruotl System, which is Iromakuanhe home system. Here are skills and jobs. Here is standard issue. Here is the guide for creating an Iromakuanhe. An Iroma plot hasn't happened in a good amount of time but there is enough interest in them and their tech that I think this will be a really fruitful plot.

Post links to your character wiki here. If you're unable to make a wiki, contact me before you go through the trouble of copy pasta-ing a template here and trying to fill it out on the thread.

I'll be able to help in any and all ways.

Been a big fan of the writing for the Iroma for a while, and I'm actually pretty bummed it's been inactive, even branded as an NPC faction for a while now. I'd definitely say I'm intrested.

Seems like a fun way for me to dust off/rewrite my Hlari girl. Let me know if you need any help!

I haven't forgotten about this. Rather, I'm awaiting some characters that people have promised. I like to go with what is canon and don't want to leave without @Syaoran and @Perilous Siege, but if characters aren't done by Monday, we'll have to start without you guys. Don't worry, you can add yourselves in later.

I am also not doing one on one character introductions or interviews and, though I've never officially stated this, it will be mostly SP.

I can do one on one SPs without much problem. As for my character though, sorry I haven't gotten them done yet, had a busy week. They're going to be a field mechanist/pilot. I'll see if I can get then done by monday.

Oh, I meant that we're not doing one on one interviews or introductions at all. It was brought up at the community meeting that we could do them JP-style by @Alex Hart, but it doesn't fit the plot as it will be more action driven. Sorry for poor wording on that.

I haven't forgotten about this. Rather, I'm awaiting some characters that people have promised. I like to go with what is canon and don't want to leave without @Syaoran and @Perilous Siege, but if characters aren't done by Monday, we'll have to start without you guys. Don't worry, you can add yourselves in later.

I am also not doing one on one character introductions or interviews and, though I've never officially stated this, it will be mostly SP.
As long as we have the occasional JP where Irfan touches everyone on the butt, I don't mind. JPs on the large, I feel, are more tools for 1-on-1 fluff sessions. Most JPs I've run and seen come out that way, anyhow.

Just have butt touching.

We all messed it up. Hanger is the new word. The VANDR bay is now a VANDR hanger.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(reeeeeee it was a joke reeeeeeeeeeeeee)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back