• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Iron and Blood: Reactivated

Status
Not open for further replies.
'You have no fucking clue.' Morris thought as he pondered her words-they further from home than most of them would admit. Still, she-at least for now-had declared herself to be a friend. Deciding that the truth would be better than a lie-and having a potential firefight on their hands-he replied. "Bad luck and ill tidings," He replied-his accent giving the trade tongue and odd halting accent, signaling to the squad to form up "Not sure how much I can tell you-" Or what he was allowed to, "-but the Grandmaster can probably fill you in better than I can if you're willing to meet with him-we can take you back with us if you'd like." Even for as easygoing as he was-especially for a Valhallan-offering to take someone they'd only just met along with them was asking for trouble.

Then again, she'd helped bring the big ugly bastard down, so they did owe her one so it couldn't hurt to offered-and she'd be outnumbered if she decided to try and take them off the board so to speak.

The Iromakuanhe woman, draped in black, observed the scene from her vantage point, her rifle poised and ready. Emotions oozed from Morris and his group, a cocktail of bravery, confusion, and wariness.

After a brief moment of contemplation, she broke the silence. "I will accompany you, Colonial."

With graceful nonchalance, she descended from her perch, free-falling to the ground and landing with a whisper-soft touch, her knees bending slightly upon impact. Despite being the shortest among them, she wielded her four-foot rifle with an ease that made it seem like a child's toy.

It was evident that this formidable weapon had likely been responsible for neutralizing the armor they had encountered earlier. Now, the rifle transformed, its barrel retracting into a more compact and versatile configuration.

Morris owed her a debt, and they held the numerical advantage. These realities were not lost on the enigmatic woman, who had tailored her unwieldy weapon into a more practical form suitable for medium to short-range combat.

Both parties exercised caution and a certain wariness it seemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back