• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Ironhart Research Association legitimization inqiry

HarperMadi

🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 42
From: Lisa Ironhart, CEO Ironhart Research Assn., Captain, ISS Oracle
To: Yamatai Security Agency, Yamatai National Police

In the attempts at legitimizing the mercenary company "Ironhart Research Association" into a fully fledged and independant scientific company with clients and holdings in the territories of the Yamatai Star Empire, Nepleslia, and the New Dusk Conclave, I would inquire the fines and charges accrued by myself to attempt to right a few wrongs.

I have already cleared myself within Duskerian space, through service in the Vail mission, and a few other scouting missions and stellar prospecting.

I have also purchased a small group of ships and hired more people than myself to handle certain other aspects of the company.

Now, there are a mere few tasks to complete. I would like to turn myself in, pay my fines, and be cleared of any current warrants for my arrest. In order to prepare the funds, I will require information on total costs and dissemination thereof. Perhaps I can put the last few years of criminal mischeif behind me, and move forward as a force for good.

With regret,
Thorn

(OOC: I need a list of her crimes to answer this)

Which ones are Yamatai, though.

That's up to Wes, though I figure anything involved with the construction of Oracle was Nep, and most of the speeding and illegal stellar prospecting charges were Yamatai, alongside evading authorities. Any incitement or warcrimes are Nep, and... Yeah. She might have been fairly tame in Yamataian space. YE41's criminal activity was limited to Dovania.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back