• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [ISC Phoenix Vol.2] Daniel Apaway

Is there a reason this is in the old character bio format and not the current one?

It's okay, I was just wondering.

I think the Psychological Characteristics are a bit brief, but they do get the message across quite well with his Pre-RP and his likes, dislikes, and goals in mind. His skills make good enough sense, and Animal Handling is a fitting speciality skill for his line of work. His custom Scaled Vest is also suitable by the rules.

I'll call this approved. You can post in the Phoenix immediately, hopping into the back of the truck Kuzman and Reeves are standing in.

Also, do the Shoshos require a particular diet, or are they happy to nibble at anything Daniel can procure?

The Shoshos are effectively more mobile alligators. They prefer meat and they don't always have to eat fresh stuff either, they will usually let their food rot up a bit. They are not always with him on his adventures, he mainly brings them along on bigger hunting trips or when a few extra sets of teeth could help get the job done.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back