• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Resolved ISS Shinpi Board Creation

Legix

The ISS Shinpi is an 18+ Independent plot. Here is its plot page; I will try to get it added to Active Plots when I can, as it already has a section on Characters Wanted.
These are the threads/JP collections for the plot that need moving; I'm not sure if I got all of them but these are the only ones I had listed. Below is the description for the board.
Join the crew of the Shinpi - a ragtag band of various outcasts from across the Kikyo sector - as they take on jobs and chase bounties in pursuit of a better payday. With guns and grit, they tear across the stars in gunfights and hazardous environments without the luxury of constant power armor to protect them; all they need is a well-placed shot or a properly swung fist!

Thank you for the request.

I have created your forums and your threads have been moved, this action is now completed! I hope you enjoy your shiny new forum ;)

@Kyle - Did you intend to create another subforum within Other/Independent and put it there? This seems like a mistake and has buried the subforum one level deeper.

Ok that was odd, I must've accidentally selected the wrong option there, anywho I've gone and fixed it :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back