• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Life Events Iterum Conari

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
To keep this from getting deleted, I'm gonna keep things short: Due to the decision that @Wes made - and due to what happened afterward - I'm resigning from my position as the Faction Manager of the Elysian Celestial Empire.

In my place, I, FrostJaeger, appoint @Pancakei as the new Faction Manager; additionally:
Now, I'm sure you're wondering "What happened?"

The answer, really, is quite simple: Asteria happened - and earlier today, @Wes, by caving into the same hostage-taking tactics they unsuccessfully used nearly a year ago, has given them all of the validation they could have ever wanted. He, in my opinion, has effectively said to them "You're right and they're wrong" - and after a year's worth of abuse, I have had enough.

Like I said here, I'm tired - and after today, I'm done. It's nice that the rules are going to be enforced for a change, @Wes, but it's too little, and it's far too late.

Anyways, enough ranting.

@Titanrex, I'm so, so, so very sorry that I never got to review Nuriel before all of this happened - and I'm equally sorry, @Pancakei, that I'm dumping all of this on you. I wish there was another way, but there just...isn't. Not anymore.

It's been an honor, everyone, and I'm glad that I discovered Star Army back in the summer of 2015 - but I've gone as far as I can go.

The rest, @Pancakei, @META_mahn, @Arbitrated, @Ethereal, @Orion, @Alex Hart, and @paladinrpg ...

The rest is up to you. Finish the fight.

Do what I, in the end, couldn't do - Make Elysia Great Again...and most importantly?

When they try and stop you, when they try and bully you and beat you down - don't ever give up.

Don't lose your way like I did. Instead...

This is FrostJaeger, signing off...for the last time.

;-;7

Having had a few days to think things over and talk with my fellow birbs, I, FrostJaeger, have decided to remain a part of the Star Army community after all. Weariness (and, in all honesty, being 9001% emotional) is no excuse for leaving the community that, for better or worse, has become your family over the two-and-whatever years - and it most certainly is not an excuse for leaving your flock hanging in a time of crisis. My apologies, @Pancakei, @META_mahn, @Arbitrated, @Ethereal, @Orion, @Alex Hart, and @paladinrpg. Now that I've gotten that off of my chest and because I can't think of a good transition...

It's a new frontier. Let's get the gang back together - and, with the power of the universe, let's stand strong together.

Let's move to this phenomenon - and let's Make Elysia Great Again!

Given what @Pancakei said here, as of this past Tuesday I, FrostJaeger, am:
Additionally, I hereby designate @Arbitrated, @META_mahn, and @Pancakei as the Co-Faction Managers of the Elysian Celestial Empire.

I'm glad you decided to stay, Frost. I've re-added you as GM and FM.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back