• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

It's been a long while

MrMister

Hey, I'm a little speck returning to the site after, what, two years? I haven't left much to be remembered by, other than a few characters and a failed attempt at creating a police-SWAT oriented plot on Nepleslia.

But now I'd love to get back into the mojo and maybe even resurrect my failed plot, even if I lost most of the notes I had on the plot, oof. I have found myself lurking on the site every so often though and I think it's time to do more than just lurk! But we'll see if I can be as active as I want to be, I had the great idea of enlisting in the Marine Corps almost a year ago, ooooooof. I'm willing to try none the less!

I am happy to see you here and I hope you stick around to see yourself become a GM!

Hey and welcome back my dude. Always good to here that someone is going to be active again, and if you want to get back in the mojo of the way of the RP, I would happily like to sway your mind into joining NSS Inquiry. It's a small plot revolving around the exploration of a war contested planet. Other than that I would be totally intrigued to see what you bring to the table plot wise!

I think @EhWha is still working on the NPF (Nepleslia Police Force), Maybe? If 'es still around enough to finish it i think you'll have everything you need to get that plot up and running! (I also wanted to do a Nep police plot but waiting on Ehwha to finish, And now i got anopther excuse to ping em about it!)
(Edit the NPF now belongs to me, It's now my job to procrastinate finishing it!)

I had the great idea of enlisting in the Marine Corps almost a year ago
Love your corpsman as much as they hate you and you'll be fine~

Last edited:
I think @EhWha is still working on the NPF (Nepleslia Police Force), Maybe? If 'es still around enough to finish it i think you'll have everything you need to get that plot up and running! (I also wanted to do a Nep police plot but waiting on Ehwha to finish, And now i got anopther excuse to ping em about it!)
(Edit the NPF now belongs to me, It's now my job to procrastinate finishing it!)

Love your corpsman as much as they hate you and you'll be fine~
Thanks for the heads-up about the NPF, to be honest I'm really doubting that I'll have time to contribute anything big now, especially because my command decided to put me up for TSULC.

And yeah, our doc definitely hates us, especially after a couple of guys made him try a big lip of dip!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back