• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

It's Shammy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

Inactive Member
Heya SARP! I'm sure most of you don't need an "introduction" to me, I've been hanging around in the IRC for around 6 months! (Dedication and Determination will get you far people) But, for those who DON'T know who I am (Reconsidering previous statement, I don't talk much)

I like to write stories, and read novels. I enjoy building things, fixing things, and then deconstructing things. I play WoW, and multiple games on the Xbox 360, examples include: Halo, ME3, CoD, GoW, SupCom2, C&C3 Tiberium Wars, and L4D.

My birthday is at the time of this post, October 25th, so a quick Happy B-Day to myself.

I found SARP via Google Search of "Sci-Fi Roleplaying Site"
Yes, google actually found SARP, thanks Google. Well, kinda don't know what else to put here............. how about...... you PM me.... if you have.... a question? hmmm... that's a good idea, we will go with that.

Have a great day/night/both/morning SARPers

EDIT: I forgot to mention (even though I probably shouldn't) that I talk to myself a lot... so don't be surprised if I start typing in response to myself. Just a warning.

Well, kinda don't know what else to put here............. how about...... you PM me.... if you have.... a question? hmmm... that's a good idea, we will go with that.

Or you can post here with questions :p

Welcome back.

Welcome! Thank you for being patient with us and sticking around while you waited to turn 16. Now that you're in, what will you do next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back