• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Jamie Thomanas

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Don't forget to @tag your plot's game master so they see this thread.

well ame tagged the GM's of the plots you chose and you'll have to communicate with them on what needs changing in your sheet to fit their plots

I made some quick edits along the lines of grammar, formatting, etc and also DM'd GrammarPaladin with a link here, as he showed interest a few days ago :]

If I haven't already said it before, praise be unto our lord and savior Ame. Now with that out of the way, the character looks good, and is a good Candidate to replace my NPC Glynn Shields (Essentially the same character on the surface). If the folks over at NSMC 309th won't have you I'll straddle you up on the roof of our ship if need be.

We're in the middle of a mission, but I can always try to phase your character in without too much insanity (hopefully). Let me know if you're interested buddo, i'm trying to be more active as well ;)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back