• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Nepleslian Orders Jet Endurain

Tom

ARMY OF NEPLESLIA PERSONNEL COMMAND

Sergeant Jet Endurain:

1. You are ordered to report to the government headquarters outside of Funky City for special assignment.

2. Please respond to this message to ensure it was received.

3. You are to perform this function in the utmost of secrecy. We expect to see you shortly.

4. Be prepared for leadership functions.

Issued by:
NEPLESLIAN GROUND FORCES AUTHORITY

Under Authorization of:
MASTER ADMIRAL ROBERT DAVIS

(See government headquarters post)

ARMY OF NEPLESLIA PERSONNEL COMMAND:

Sergeant Endurain:

The Army of Nepleslia would like to congratulate you on successfully completing your orders. Due to your excellent performance, Nepleslia High Command has decided to bestow upon you the following awards:

1. Nepleslian Service Award (Completion of Street War duties)

2. Valor Pin (Participation in multiple combats)

3. Secret Operations Award (Identity never compromised during "Street War")

(4. OOC Award: Nepleslian Tenure Award. You've been a great help in keeping Nepleslia running. Thanks.)

Upon review of your record, Nepleslia High Command has promoted you to the rank of Master Sergeant:

red_gold_3.png

Congratulations, Master Sergeant.

Issued by:
NEPLESLIAN GROUND FORCES AUTHORITY

Under Authorization of:

I gracious accept this promotion and wish to continue my service to the military, but at the moment I'm a little lost with all that's going on. i'll report in in person asap.

ARMY OF NEPLESLIA PERSONNEL COMMAND:

Master Sergeant Endurian:

The Army of Nepleslia is currently undergoing a change of its rankings structure. In light of this, the name of your current rank has been changed from Master Sergeant to Sub Lieutenant.

Sub Lieutenant Endurian:

1. You are ordered to report to Star Base Ayenee where you will serve under Captain Jack Miller on a prototype ship. More information will be provided at the site.

2. Please respond to this message to ensure it was received.

Issued by:
ARMY OF NEPLESLIA

Under Authorization of:

(See topic titled The Start of Something Big)

Sub Lieutenant Endurian:

1. You have been awarded the Nepleslian Exploration Ribbon for your participation in our most recent campaign. Although you are a bit of a dick at times, this award is well-earned, and you should be proud of yourself. Good job, soldier.

--Captain Jack Miller--

RPG-D RPGfix
Back