• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Job Hunting

club24

Everything Is Magical
RP Date
Mid YE 41
"Er, I don't really do this kind of thing often but I was informed that you guys employ people who are good with computers so uh. Do I have a job"

This message cannot display a sender

@SirSkully

Would you like to perhaps take another shot at introducing yourself? I understand nerves can be an annoyance though we simply cannot hire you on the basis that some unknown individual says they are 'good with computers' - I mean no offence by this by this, there is simply a process that must be followed, allow me to elaborate.

Greetings, I am Donvan Black, head of public relations for Galactic Horizon and I'm sure it is lovely to meet you - a good place to start might be some form of Identification, normally this thing would be handled by someone in a different position to I though today is a lazier day so I have no quarrels dealing with it personally.

Get back to me when you feel more comfortable handling this situation, I'll be happy to do what I can.

Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

For now all you need to know is that I go by MissPinkRocker, if that isn't enough then have someone decrypt this, it has record of my ability for you to inspect.

Let us just say I am more keyed in to this sort of thing than you may expect so I have indeed heard your name in passing before, MissPinkRocker, I unpacked what you sent me and looked over it during my lunch break - either you are the real deal or it is an expert falsification, in any case I feel a face to face meeting may be more your kind of thing than continuing this conversation through the company's channels, I'm swinging back west in a few days for some business and I feel that may be the best chance for us to meet on neutral ground.

I look forward to reading your response, MissPink

Good, meet me at the attached location and dont bring anyone with a gun if you would like to keep them. I don't like being intimidated or caged.

We will be talking again soon.

Toodles

RPG-D RPGfix
Back