• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Kagami's Burgers and Fries

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/katsuko-i-challenge-you-to-fun.69324/#post-429868
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:yugumo_corporation:kagamis
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
A Yugumo Venture Fast Food Chain!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've got a few questions that I think would help players use this if they were answered in the article:
  1. What are the prices for the menu items?
  2. How much does delivery cost? Even in SARP's setting, it sounds expensive to order delivery by space shuttle.
  3. Are there any ground vehicles that deliver?
  4. Who is/are the player-character-facing face(s) of the corporation? (I'm looking for something like an NPC at the call center, someone who will answer calls).

1. What are the prices for the menu items?
  2. How much does delivery cost? Even in SARP's setting, it sounds expensive to order delivery by space shuttle.
  3. Are there any ground vehicles that deliver?
  4. Who is/are the player-character-facing face(s) of the corporation? (I'm looking for something like an NPC at the call center, someone who will answer calls).

@Wes
  1. I've added prices.
  2. The space delivery is within SAoY fleets that have vetted locations, but I've added delivery fees. (costs are shared because they share the same delivery network as Kikyo Pie, thus the mention of twin locations)
  3. I added some details about the ground fleet.
  4. I must humbly ask you, oh great maker of NPCs, can you make some hot delivery girls, and call center divas for Kagami's and Kikyo Pie? (they share the same delivery network as stated in the article) @Wes

Scrapped Delivery due to Yugumo launching a new delivery service/app shortly. Added a contact/spokesperson.

This is ready to be viewed again @Wes

@Wes This is ready for you to look at again, please.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back