• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [Kaiyo II] Fareed Zakaria

What a great character! I love your Iroma boi!

I would add two things!:
His language skill does not list any Iromakuanhe languages, yet.
I believe we should stock prajna on the ship from now on, but he should have some set aside for his own personal use in his inventory.

It's against Star Army policy to give characters the names of real life people. The character cannot be approved with the current name.

Oops, sorry for missing that. You caught it right on Time, Wes!

Ah, I hadn't actually realized about the same name deal. Apologies and I'll fix it in a sec.

And copied, Ame. Thanks for liking my big boy, still xD.

Shuuush Cyan! He's a deep and interesting individual, not a piece of just meat UwU... Who am I kidding, thanks xD! @Crystal from this same forum was the one responsible for his art. Your props should totally go to her.

His uniform appears to be the wrong color in his portrait. Unless it's displaying incorrectly for me. I know Wes is usually a stickler for that...

What would be the correct color? Crys was the one that did the art for me so I let her take those details into account.

Approved!

Here is infantry cornflower blue, though there is no required change from me:
fetch.php

I'm good at adjusting colors on pictures if you want me to adjust it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back