• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP [Kallaris Protectors] Mission 1: The maiden voyage

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Separa looked perturbed at the mention of such black market dealings, "Shit like that which make business for honest freight haulers like myself harder. I'm Ezriel Esherara, captain of one of the freighters here in port, and part time private security pilot slash bounty hunter. If there is a way I can assist, please let me know. Ending such activities makes the trade routes cleaner and safer for everyone."

Morally grey is where Ez always saw herself as being, hauling things that weren't exactly allowed in other territories, but nothing that would get her more then a fine maybe. This however, was a sort of dealing that went well past the line for her. She didn't like it, and she was itching to remove such a problem.

Kaliah nodded to Saren and smiled "Of course, go onto the ship and make yourself at home" she then looked over the new people that entered the room, firstly she turned to the people asking about her "Yes I am Kaliah Edocina, but I wasn't expecting this, maybe someone used my name, I don't know we are already shaqia, um I mean late." She sighs and looks at the people "Yea it is fine leave it here or that it into the ship, either is fine with me, just make sure it doesn't interfere with the other people already in the ship." She sighed and looked over to the new entry "Sorry about that, this is some other bussiness, we are the animal protection organisation, Kallaris Protectors, I was recruiting people for a new force that will deal with the black market selling and hunting of animal species that come from any planet."
"Alrighty then.Reigal,please help me push this cargo up?"The brown-eyed man said to his partner.
"Sure can do,Hyren."Reigal said,pushing the cargo up the ramp.
Suddenly,something managed to squeeze itself out of the cage,a beetle of somesort.It soon lands on Kaliah's shoulder,alerting the two thugs.
"Lady Kaliah!!Don't move a muscle."Hyren said with a worried face.
"Reigel,get the net!!"He instructed his friend.
"On it!!"Reigal replied,before he went inside.
The thumb-sized beetle soon stares at Kaliah,before emitting what some percieves as the cutest high-pitched squeak in the universe.
"Nyang."

Kaliah listened to the Separa and nodded "Go ahead the ship is free to join, we can use all the help we can get as well, don't worry, we will pay you for this as well, as if it is taking you away from your job you should get paid some sort of compensation for doing this over your normal job, but we should head off quickly." She smiled as she headed to the ship and then paused as something was happening to the cage and she stared at the creature and then to the people "What is this? Why where you bringing it onto my ship? everyone else can get on the ship and get comfortable."

Kaliah listened to the Separa and nodded "Go ahead the ship is free to join, we can use all the help we can get as well, don't worry, we will pay you for this as well, as if it is taking you away from your job you should get paid some sort of compensation for doing this over your normal job, but we should head off quickly." She smiled as she headed to the ship and then paused as something was happening to the cage and she stared at the creature and then to the people "What is this? Why where you bringing it onto my ship? everyone else can get on the ship and get comfortable."
" We were ordered to bring this on behalf of our boss. Think of it as a starter pack. Maybe it can be of use to you."
The creature suddenly flies towards Separa, but was caught by a net in Reigel's hands.
The creature then retaliates by secreting an acidic compound that dissolves the net but not Reigel's hand, it could be that this acid is designed to eat non-organic substance only.
It then drops on the ground with a hurtful 'nyang', then burrows down to God knows where.

"Dangit, it got away. But no worries, it should return to 'Papa' before we take off."
The creature inside the cage is staring at Kaliah with three pairs of green bug eyes, before they suddenly shut tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back