• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[Karakoram] - Anna and Bella

they look good, though, shouldn't they have a bit more inventory? Are they just sort of on loan to Origin from GH or are they working under a contract? (In the latter case, they would also need to include the Origin Standard Inventory to their pages)

I was just thinking they were sent there because they were bored and kryss wanted an excuse to get some rapport with origin, in terms of inventory they don’t really own anything other than their own suits, they’ve never needed vehicles or weapons as they just live in horizon and test stuff.

Well Origin would probably give them some more clothes and hygiene stuff. But aside from that? Shrugs I guess they're approved.

Ah i getcha now, I’ve never really bothered listening a lot of regular items in inventories since i Just assume the character would have clothing and other basics, I’ll put down origin uniforms, is it a page on the wiki or just list it

RPG-D RPGfix
Back