• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Karen Merkur

Kai

Retired Staff
Karen Merkur.

This is my GMPC Sierra Merkur's little sister. She's an interesting character concept- a Deaf girl in a world that usually fixes said 'flaws' in people. However, I believe I should be able to play her pretty well. She certainly has the necessary supplies to communicate, so it won't be like she's just silent all the time.

I'm not 100% sure where I'll put her, but it shouldn't be too long before I decide.

Where was she born? Could you include metric conversions for her measurements?

Being Nepleslian, She was Born on Nepleslia.

As for the measurements- Why? That's never been a requirement in the past. Heck, the measurements themselves aren't even required, just a general description.

If you really need the metric measurements, I guess I can add them, but, I would like a reason, first.

This is an international site and the rest of the world uses metric measurements. It is a requirement for all articles on the site that measurements be given in metric or in both formats.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back