• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN [Katsuko - Saito] Transmission of ST Data

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Kacchan, I pray you don't mind me calling you what I have in the past...I am writing you to make sure you are aware that you, the remaining Motoyoshi, and Akina-Taisho are all welcome within the UOC. We have always been a society of second chances, rising from destruction, bringing the Lorath with us, forging new origins for ourselves when Taiie was rendered but a memory. There is no reason you cannot return to your true home, and I welcome you and the Motoyoshi with you with open arms.

The clan can be reunified, and you can be at peace here...and know that we split due to disagreements with policy and moral issues, but it does not mean we do not love you. Please know that you can return to us. The door needn't close on that part of your life. You should know more than all others that we are not as quick as the core Empire to forget our origins, or those who brought us into being.

If Tio should give you trouble over this for whatever reason, then he would be a heartless child, and I would MAKE it happen somehow. Of course, I do not expect that to be an issue.

If you do decide to come to us, please bring Kiyoko-chan's ST backup with you if you could...she is not considered a traitor here.

Motoyoshi Saito
Grand Peacekeeper
UOCPF

To:Saito

Enclosed is Kiyoko's ST information, I provided it because I feel she at least deserves to live somewhere. Ensure she realizes, I don't want to see her, and if she tries to pull a stunt like that again-I will kill her myself. As for your offer, I respectfully decline. I will live my life how I see fit. In the future, ill call you...don't call me.

ENCLOSED:
ST backup information. Motoyoshi Kiyoko

RPG-D RPGfix
Back