• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Ke-V6-2A Hayabusa II update for DRv3

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=stararmy:small_craft:ke-v6-2a_hayabusa_ii_starfighter
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
16 Structure Points => Tier 7
20 Shield => Tier 8 Barrier

Replaced FIXME for weapons with the Ke-V9-W3300 Tier 9 for main guns, Tier 5 for secondary turrets (one and a half TEWGs). They could be Tier 6, but it would put the ship one TEWG over. There doesn't seem to be a matching ship system for them.

I made the self-destruct, which was based on the Kirie, one tier higher (it had an unfinalized range of one tier higher to three tiers higher), with double the radius as stated. Linked to the Kirie's distance-fall-off-chart with the caveat to add one tier and double the radii.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
3-day approval timer.

Shields down to Tier 7 to comply with limits after talking it over with original creator of article @Toshiro

Reason for the above change is this text from the DRv3 article:

"The potency of a barrier always is on the same tier as the unit fielding it.1) Destroyers will have destroyer-tier barriers, light cruisers will have cruiser-tiered barriers, and so forth. "

Approved. DRv3, adjustments.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back