• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Keeping Star Army A Safe Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without naming specific names, in the last couple months multiple Star Army members filed separate reports saying they felt harassed by a particular member of the community. As a result, the member was asked to cease all further contact with the people who felt they were being harassed so that they could each enjoy Star Army separately without bothering each other. As part of this, the member was instructed not to post in the threads of the members they were making uncomfortable. These instructions were disregarded so staff, in the interest of safety, has removed the member's access to the site. We take harassment seriously and it's our goal to keep Star Army a safe and fun place to RP.

If you feel you are being harassed by another member, please first put them on ignore and if that's not working, contact Star Army staff for assistance. In order to prevent drama, we request that you refrain from discussing the ban or outing the involved users.

I can only work on issues I'm aware of. If you're having issues with Star Army or other members on Star Army, please bring them to me and give me a chance to solve them. Lastly, please treat other members with kindness and respect at all times. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back