• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Kessaku Irim

Miko

🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 44
To: Kessaku Irim

Hello,

This is acting captain of the YSS Koun, Kamiko Akino requesting for an audience. We have the matter to discuss concerning the placement of Alastair. He has requested permission to be put back in command of the YSS Koun. After a poor filing he had been listed as AWOL while enroute to see you for his orders. Thank you.

Hello,

This is acting captain of the YSS Koun, Kamiko Akino requesting for an audience. We have the matter to discuss concerning the placement of Alastair. He has requested permission to be put back in command of the YSS Koun. After a poor filing he had been listed as AWOL while enroute to see you for his orders. Thank you.
To: Acting Captain Kamiko Akino

Hello Captain Akino,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand the urgency of the matter regarding Alastair's placement. I apologize for any confusion caused by the filing error that led to him being listed as AWOL. I will review the situation and discuss it with the relevant parties.

To ensure a prompt resolution, could you please provide me with more information about Alastair's request and the circumstances surrounding his absence? This will help me better understand the situation and make an informed decision regarding his placement on the YSS Koun.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Taisho Kessaku Irim
Commander, First Fleet

Hello Taisho Kessaku Irim,

Thank you for the timely reply to this matter. It had been requested that Alastair be reinstated as the captain of the YSS Koun effective immediately. Since this mistake the Koun has taken on several missions which included support of the Gashmere. Crew have been award medals for our actions. In addition to this, Alastair has restored a derelict Super Eikan-class Heavy Cruiser the YSS Kibo no Hoshi. This was a great aid in support of helping aid Gashmere. This has been our tag along ship for our extended missions.

Please review and have this action corrected. Personally given the handicap facing Alastair being listed as AWOL, believe he has done well to persevere. I am not one tasked with giving out ranks but he has for sure earned one given his outstanding record. Thank you and look forward to serving once more under Captain Alastair.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Kamiko Akino
Acting Captain, YSS Koun

RPG-D RPGfix
Back