• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [KFY]Yamashuto Class Colony Ship

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Err... I thought I changed that...

Thanks for pointing that out, changed it, but it might still be too high.

Yamashuto
Given the size of this ship, and the compliment, you should probably replace the Sakura medical center with a Star Army Standard Hospital Center since this ship has to serve as the facilities during the construction phase.

What is the hull constructed of? You haven't listed the frame and hull, the SP for the ship depends on what material.

I would also add a couple of Orbital Geological Survey Platforms to the compliment since its designed to survey the geology of a planet from orbit.

Cryostasis
First why are the pods filled with Nekos? Colonies are typically filled with Civilians. Further more Yamatai it appears has moved beyond freezing people, I would just call it a Stasis Bay, The Ke-F8 has stasis rooms and the tubes are given a basic description.

Kaseron Class Heavy Lifter
Armor / Hull is not defined.
Nomenclature is not correct, Ke for Ketsurui
Y1, Y2, and Y3 are already taken so it would be Ke-Y4
Missing date of service

Thanks Nash :)

Made the changes you've noted, for the superstructure, I asked Wes and he said I may use Yamataium in it.

For the Kaseron, I would like to use Zesuaium since I feel that material would be best, but given how there is a note about wanting to phase it out I wasn't entirely certain if I should use the material or not. What's your say on that Nash? Given the Kaseron's role, I honestly don't know if Durandium would actually be strong enough.

Then, I also made the changes to the Stasis pods, I deleted hte Cryostasis page and renamed the link to Stasis Bay. Also fixed the Nomenclature and added in dates of service.

They do, but it doesn't hurt to have another. The Hummingbird is nearly 7000m long, and if I recall there was some effort to remove incredibly huge ships.

Colony ship has lots of typos, also you say gimbo I think you mean gimbal

A few examples avialabl, hte , receased , hudnred

Also is there a reason you went with the Type 29 vs the Type 30 Escape pod?

Kaseron Class Heavy

Typos, merchent , slamp , Theoritically ,

Cut and paste error "The Yamashuto is intended" should be Kaseron

Since this is a KFY ship you should specify which PANTHEON computer is installed.

DR value is off. This is 78 meters makes it clearly a Class one which gets 10 SP times .6 for Durandium, would give you 6 SP not 15

Ok, fixed those issues. For the Type 30, I forgot we had that so I've replaced the type 29. Also added the Megami for the Yamashuto and Kaseron.

I noticed today that the subarticle for the cargo hold was never written.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back