• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Kiana Adoption (canceled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The character wiki says the character can be adopted if they're gone for more than a year and they were last on the forum May 24, 2020, therefore this adoption is approved.

Hey, this character is currently played by me! I didn't update the bottom despite the top.

This is a ship sprite of the Kaiyo and I'm not open to having that floating around. She was canonically destroyed.

Thank you for that information. To the best of my knowledge, she last appeared alive on the Kaiyo II in this post. I didn't see anything about her being destroyed. I was also unable to find any record of the character's ownership being transferred to you such as an adoption thread or that you've played her within the last year. Can you provide more information about how she died?

In that post you've linked she was not alive. Boss was doing detailed post-mortum and preparing to re-absorb Kiana, hence asking for the electophoresis gel to disintegrate the bod. She was being examined after losing consciousness and hitting her head here.

I created the character concept (Kaiyo sprite and reason d'etre while the appearance was all Immortal) and don't feel comfortable with her still being played, hence my putting a rather random scene of Boss destroying her in an OC goodbye thread.

Ah, thanks for the information. I spoke with @demibear and we agreed it's better to leave her un-adopted as a courtesy to you, even though it appears to not be your character. We're not trying to antagonize you or anything. So we'll cancel this adoption based on your request and that she's a deceased character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back