• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Kim's Arts

All righty, in my drawing queue I currently have:

Tange Misato
Motoyoshi Katsuko

Recently completed stuff:

YSS Asamoya forum banner
View attachment 1447

YSS Asamoya patch

asamoya_patchwiki.png

17th Armor Wing Patch

17kasairyuu_wiki_notext.png

5XF Fleet Patch

View attachment 1448

5Xf Forum Banner

5xf_forum_concept2_sm.png

Very sexy arts for the 5th (our fleet loves you <3). And of course the Asamoya stuff is good too =3

Keep up the good work!

That's the weird thing with .gifs -- is it going too fast for other people, or is it just me? Or is it supposed to be that way?

*nods* Yeah, that one seems better. Still feels a touch fast when it gets to Adrian, but other than that, yeah, better.

Cool. I have to play with this function in CS2 a little more to get a better feel for it. =) I probably need to add another couple of frames for Adrian for an awkward pause.

Hmmmm ... maybe cut out some of the frames that come before the ellipsis, and add some more with the "Well, maybe not him" text on there? It's that block of text that flies by really fast.

The first one made me laugh. Very well done : )

Second one is cool. The only thing I noticed was the text kept my eyes jumping from top to bottom. Is there a way to arrange it so the text chunks appear in a more linear pattern?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back