• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Kingdom Fall

club24

Everything Is Magical
Welcome one and all the the official OOC thread for everyone's favorite extremist foxes. This thread will be posted in whenever a new thread starts for the plot as well as general information dumps so that everyone can find it on site if it get covered in discord landslide.

Currently we have just recently started the first thread, found here: https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/kingdom-fall-the-fight-begins.64928/

For anyone interested in learning more please feel free to contact me on the site or steal my discord info from the server, im under the same there as here so shouldn't be hard.

@Aria
@RaWolfe
@Jabonicus
you guys might be interested in sticking this thread on your watch list ;3

ITS SPOOKY NECROMANCY MONT-

wait actually no its not october

BUT i am reviving this plot, all are welcome as long as you promise to do crime and terrorism for misguided beliefes.

the first thread is still linked in the above post, i will be discussing in discord as well, and of course you can dm me on discord about it.

basically for any who dont know Kingdom Fall is a radical activist group bent of the downfall of the current ruling structur of Neshaten, they are one of the direct threats handled by Diviaion 5. Daur, Laibe, and My’leke are welcome.

tagging @Charmaylarg Dufrain who is already locked into a 10 year contract to bring Zoya back

If you’ve wanted to play a fox but dont want to be a good guy this is the spot for you!

It’s finally October so Im necro-ing this thread again!

The latest KF rp thread “Offworlders” is now up and running and won’t be accepting anymore characters, anyone interested please let me know though you will need to wait for the next thread as there will no longer be any plausible opportunity for new characters to appear this late.

I’ve got plenty of good stuff planned for this and the next thread and jps are always welcome to be completed and set post-assignment though id wait to make sure nothing happens that may impact it before you submit.

As mentioned in discord and now recorded here (and soon updated on the wiki) i am accepting multiple posts per GM round and encourage players to think outside the box with your actions. Im also trialing a more fluid rp approach whereby players can reach out to me when posting for responses to small character actions and other scenarios not unlike a perception check in a DND game. That way allowing you to complete a full thought or action in one post without having to wait for the gm post which could possibly breeze right by whatever you were trying to do.

And finally, as always, Felonia is available for JP’s as well and would just love, to manipulate and mould your characters squishy brain.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back