• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Kodian Civil War OOC Thread

For the moment I'll keep Sanda here until she gets cleared of any wrong doings. Then we'll see.

I've said it before, I really enjoyed the plot. It took awhile for me to realize that it was a lot different than any other plot I've played in but once I got that it became super fun. I'm just not sure Sanda is the right fit for this kind of plot.

I'm the same, it's a fun plot, but I'm not sure Sacre is the right character for it. She was here for the reunion with her father and that's it. Now she's here for rescuing Ali too. But once that's done, I think Esfir Egorova (the Kodian on Blackwolf) will probably stay.

Agreed. Aliset managed to pull off some awesomeness, but she's a navigator and likes to think herself diplomatic (Though kinda sucks at that), so she may not be the best character for the kinds of missions she likes to go on. She'll either get good or she'll die trying.

Were this a regular Star Army plot, I would have brought Spark. But I think Ali's the best character I have for this one.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back