• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Koga Akemi Presents: Love And Wrestling

Reynolds

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDETTE TO CHALLENGE THIS GIANTESS FOR THE YAMA-TITANWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!?!?

fetch.php

Koga Akemi is currently (in the past) recruiting young, nubile women to wrestle for his pleasure and amusement inside the squared circle. That's right, PRO WRESTLING has come to Yamatai! Expect bodyslams, chokeslams, sidewalk slams...basically plenty of slams and/or jams. That's right, jams, provided by KOgama and Venus and the Avatars, among other musical artists signed to the Love And Wrestling (LAW) brand!

This will be a one-shot plot ran in Open RP by myself and @Ametheliana with possibilities for sequels and/or spinoffs. What do we need?
LADY WRESTLERS
COMMENTATORS
INTERVIEWERS
MANAGERS
MUSICAL ACTS
FANS FANS FANS
MORE!? I DON'T KNOW! SEND ME YOUR IDEAS RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD!!

Love And Wrestling Wiki Page

Last edited:
Hmm, i imagine there would be some form of species specific brackets, as monkan women wouldn't last very long against Neko or Separa'shan and such. ovvo

Still, looks pretty cool indeed o3o.

Hmm, i imagine there would be some form of species specific brackets, as monkan women wouldn't last very long against Neko or Separa'shan and such. ovvo

Still, looks pretty cool indeed o3o.

I think I want to keep it to just your standard 'humanoid' shapes because I'm not sure I want to complicate things too much. Like trying to describe submission holds on a snake person. But every other position besides Wrestler would be open to whoever or whatever applies!

Ok so for a srs: can you have ring men?

awww.geek.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_10_dalton_castle.png

Definitely.

It's official! Love And Wrestling Wiki Page

Also, in case it wasn't quite clear before...anyone who wants to participate can be worked in, in any position. If you want to have an established character moonlight as a wrestler or manager? Great! You can also make a brand new character for any of these positions! We'll just give it a quick once-over and a light little Open RP Approval.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or in Discord or wherever you can find me!

I feel like I might have made something too niche here, which is I guess why we have interest checks in the first place. Oh well. The wiki article will stay up as background fluff.

In the future, I'd probably be up for helping. My plate is p full, though. I think female wrasslers has a gud future tho

There was a lot of support on discord tho! Which just means you have interesting and well thought out ideas! It's okay to move on to something else, regardless.

I'd really like to do it, but if nobody else wants to (or is currently able to) join me then there's nothing I can really do. I'm thankful for the well wishes, but if there's no players then there's no plot.

There was a lot of support on discord tho! Which just means you have interesting and well thought out ideas! It's okay to move on to something else, regardless.
While I understand there's no players currently, I think just dumping it into a flavor article does cut the potential. Just hold onto your fish and let it stink up the site until some cats wanna paw at it and join. People move and leave plots all the time, so there should be little issue with a lack of players given enough patience and reminder of it being around. This is a much more open and cool idea (Not to hate on it) than the high school stuff, which makes me think it just needs to stew for a while longer before reaching PERFECTION and getting the netted players.

https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum...e-ultimate-muscle-w-love-and-wrestling.62951/

I wanted to use this idea somewhere. If anyone is interested in attending the show, and has reason to be on Yamatai, go ahead and join us. Maybe PM me here or Discord if you're not certain you'd fit in.

If you want to actually join the show as a performer, commentator, etc. just PM me and we'll see how you can be worked in. This is a great chance to just do something goofy. Hopefully a few people will be up for it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back