• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Kuvexia] Ehlen Species

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=species:ehlen
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Non-Playable Factions
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
So while I work on the Cybernetics stuff, I figured I will submit this for review. I really can't think of anything I might be missing, so might as well well throw them out. They are an unequal partner with the Kuvexians largely there because of shenanigans they are too "honorable" (and time) to really know any different. The influence for them is the Brutes of Halo and the Turians of Mass Effect/the Terran Union.

I do plan on doing art for them, but I have not found anyone that draws aliens yet. Plus I am not entirely sure was Terran mammal they could resemble the most.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I will say this needs to have links. It has none now. That'll help me navigate the page better (and is a requirement).

I'll divide it all into sub-articles then.

Why? That is not what I asked. I asked that the article contain links.

Was thinking long-term as more things are added, but I have added navigation links to each section of the article.

Here are some things you could add as links:
Kuvexian weaponry
Anthro
Slaves/slavery
Elefirn

"It is partially compensated 2 sets of eyes that increase their field of vision, help with tracking movement, better depth perception at close range, and an ability to see at night." this sentence needs work to be grammatically correct.

Is this species for GM use?

What is your plan to connect this species with an existing and playable faction?

Have you made a planet or a system article yet? Can you?

Are they bringing in any new core technology to the setting?

In general let's try to avoid sub-articles unless the article is extremely long. The wiki currently has an issue with too many small subarticles.

Is that is in regards to system and planet articles, then a subsection on the Ehlen main page will work.

Here are some things you could add as links:
Kuvexian weaponry
Anthro
Slaves/slavery
Elefirn

"It is partially compensated 2 sets of eyes that increase their field of vision, help with tracking movement, better depth perception at close range, and an ability to see at night." this sentence needs work to be grammatically correct.

Is this species for GM use?

What is your plan to connect this species with an existing and playable faction?

Have you made a planet or a system article yet? Can you?

Are they bringing in any new core technology to the setting?
Getting links added to the article. The Ehlen are largely for GM use, though I have an idea of how they can become playable for a player faction. Though I rather not mention that out loud for the moment. Working on what the star system will be and have the planet already created. Will have the articles up soon.

As for core technology, I have some ideas. But they were not a top priority to develop at the moment.

Last edited:
Add text between Star Data and Physical Characteristics on the system page and underneath "More About This Planet" on the planet page, please.

Same goes for between "Physiology-Height/Weight" but this is not a major issue.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki-style guidelines, including No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back