• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Kuvexian Development Signup Thread

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Post here to volunteer to create Kuvexian stuff! We're going to create a long-term enemy faction that we can use for many plots.

Say what types of submissions you'd like to work on, or ask me to assign you something and I'll come up with something we need!

It was mentioned in chat that their troop quality tended to be all over the place, so I'm suggesting that some of their better troops actually be mercenaries hired from other sources. The Principality already has the basic ground forces that players in power armor would meet, so that alone would be a pretty good boon. There's even a portrayal guide too, and as more units are added in, it'll be expanded on.

That is a good idea Cadet. It fits the Kuvexian theme imo. Anyway, I might have a rough concept of a species to be an antagonist or ally. Need to work on it more before I share it though.

Hey guys, it's been 6 months, any updates/news? Need assignments?

I'd not ever noticed this thread. Considering I'm about to do a SAINT vs Kuvexian plot, I could take a crack at a Kuvexian spy/covert operations branch?

Well, I was hoping to indirectly help with this by using what I made. So far, I actually have some Noble Houses and Knightly Orders, but I had to put those on pause. I can try picking it up once the dust settles with some other things though.

I'd not ever noticed this thread. Considering I'm about to do a SAINT vs Kuvexian plot, I could take a crack at a Kuvexian spy/covert operations branch?
Go for it! Sounds like something that's needed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back