• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Kwabba-an, are you ready for your next step?

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Early-Mid YE44
To: Kwabba-an Ternifac-xuralkhi

Kwabba-an-san,

Have you been wondering about what new directions your life will take now that you're in the Star Army Reserves? How you will take those skills you learned in the Star Army and leverage them for success in the civilian world?

Yugumo Corporation's Corporate Fleet has an amazing opening for a Senior Steward aboard one of our most exciting exploration vessels! With excellent pay (equivalent to a Jōtō-Hei with commensurate years in service) and benefits, including bonuses, stock options, and a profit-sharing retirement plan, we think you'll love:

1. Supporting a scientific research, product testing, and exploration mission on the rimward frontier of the Empire
  2. Ensuring the welfare and morale of a professional crew, scientists, and engineers
  3. Supervising and directing subsapient anthroform drone crew
  4. Maybe even suiting up in some cutting-edge civilian power armor and doing a little exploration and fieldwork yourself!
If you think this sounds like a step you want to take, please don't hesitate to respond! Bring your Star Army records and an endorsement from your Reserve Commander to speed up the process.

We can't wait to hear from you,
Yugumo Corporate Recruiting

Transcript of Audio Message
To: Recruiting-san

Hello! I do not believe we have met, Recruiting-san. How are you?

That does sound exciting! Thank you for thinking of me. What does a Steward do? Can I play music?

Did you see my resume on GiggedIn? If not, you will find that I am not proficient in science or engineering, but I am trained and certified to fly a Mindy. Please be aware that if power armor piloting is necessary, I will need mine to be custom fitted to accommodate my extra arms, clawed feet, and insectoid abdomen. Ideally, also my antennae, but that is only for my personal comfort and not strictly necessary.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Kwabba-an Ternifac-xuralkhi

RPG-D RPGfix
Back