• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: NovaCorp/Horizon City Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kip smiled wikedly, summoning a meter dubed sphere, covered with oceans and continents, down to an ammazingly level of detail. Around the planet the armarda's continued to attack each other, now battleships instead of fighters. Kip waved his hand and a small part of the planet expanded untill it showed a battle between two opposing sides, infantry verses infantry, with tanks and aircraft joining in for the bargain.

"Better?"

Harm gave off a small chuckle, “So what exactly am I watching? A particular battle or just something you came up with on the spur of the moment?â€

"I came up with it almost instantly. Actualy I came up with the planet's history, culture, race, and the reason behind the current dispute. It was enjoyale, creating new races usualy is. Unfortunatly I don't think many of them are going to survive." As he spoke a missile came from no where and the resulting explosion decimated one side "Neutron bomb. Perfect anti-personell."

“perhaps, but it leaves them with minutes left to live, more than enough to react with launching their own nuclear weapon systems of they have them. You should consider writing a book if you have enough spare time on your hands to come up with that kinda thing.â€

"But of course, retaliation is where the fun is. And in this case the force that has just been hit has the superior technology. Unfortunatly a religous cult has taken over their premier missile silo, and has just fired their doom day missile. Anti-matter, and 50,000 MT. It's about to hit." The opposing side of the planet lit up, and enormous explosion, and the planet was cloaked with dust. "What do you think the effect on the planet will be?"

“If I remember correctly the planet falls into nuclear winter with all manor of debris chocking off all light coming in from their star. If they are lucky they didn’t design the weapon to leave radiation meaning that the planet is still semi-inhabitable.â€

"Well the dust won't dispense for a while. That's the result of a large part of one of the plates being splintered. It actualy hit a weak spot. Very unfortunate, there is no life deteactable on the planet, the amount of gamma raditation was two high for even bacteria to survive. The atmosphere igniting can't have helped of course. And thus a 5,000 year old civilisation folds." The planet disapeared, along with the ship that had surounded it. "The few ships make up their differances, and migrate. They become nomadic. Unfortunatly they where a chauvenestic species, and didn't let women in the military, meaning that there are no women on the ships. Their religous beliefs stop them from genetic research, meaning that after one generation they all die. That's where sexism gets you." Kip smiled, "I am not at all sexist, women are just as capable as men, if not more so."

“that is true here at least. PNUgen has engendered their women to be very similar to men but there are genetic differences for men and women depending on the species. Not letting women in the military isn’t necessarily sexist just precautionary.â€

"If you insist." Kip waved his hand aimlesly, "I think men and women are equal in all respects, after all what is really different between a man and a woman?"

"In most species men have a denser bone structure and more muscle mass while women have a lighter bone structure and a looser body to help accommodate child birth. The specifics vary depending on which race is being talked about,â€

"In are new age, muscles and bone density do not really acount for much. Combat when it occurs is usualy in such a state where the main element is thinking and skill, rather than brute force. It takes little strength to issue the command for a ship to fire. And as for child birth, the man has one set of organs, a woman has another, they serve a purpose. Well several really. But they should have no effect on that persons role ... outside the bedroom." Kip smiled rougishly.

"Indeed, and what are the needs of your body?" Kip asked rougishly

"Food, water, shelter, a nice bed and someone to warm it with,"

"Well you have food," Kip gestured at the ice-cream, "water," he gestured at the en suite bathroom, "a nice bed", he gestured at the bed she was lying on, "and I can be warm if you want." He smiled charmingly.

"Well that depends on just how warm you can make me in bed." Harm replied

"Just warm enough, or as warm as you would like, control over body temperature is a wonderful gift." Kip began to adapt his body for every possible outcome of this conversation, even if it was only using him as an animated hot water bottle.

Harm stood up and walked over to one of her duffle bags, bending over to get a small T-shirt, "Well, I just might have to try that out sometime..." She said as she unzipped the back of her bodysuit and slipped out of it, leaving her standing in front of kip in nothing but her undergarments as she put her sleeping shirt on, "I would ask you to leave as I change, but you could still watch me regardless."

"This is of course true, but if you asked me not to watch, I most surely would not." Kip appraised her in such a way she could not notice, keeping his visible eyes on her face, but looking at her body with his other sensors, visual feed from all around her. He was very impressed. "You are beautiful, you know." Kip said quietly, "Both your body, and in my opinion, your mind."

Harm walked over to him, her rear end swaying slightly under the thin fabric of her t-shirt. "It is always nice to know one is appreciated ... someday you might just get to appreciate everything I have to offer."

"I will always appreciate you, you who appreciate me, understand that I am not simply an A.I., a tool. That is a rare thing for me, and one I enjoy. Your company is refreshing, and someday I would enjoy appreciating you further. To have such a combination of mind, body and personality is rare and wonderful." Kip smiled quietly.

"Well, I'd love to keep enjoying your company but this body needs sleep and having you in the room with my will doubtless prevent any of that." Harm said, closing the distance between him and her enough to lightly press her firm front against his avatar.

"So you want me to leave?" Kip asked softly, Harm's smell enticing his synthesised sense of smell.

Harm chuckled, placing her hands on his front, "For tonight... it is past my bedtime"

"Alright." Kip gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead,
Harm smiled and took a step back from his avatar, heading towards her bed.

"Would you like me to tuck you in?" Kip was unsure of what to do, but only the smallest amount of this showed in his avatar, he took a step after her.

"If you'd like," Harm said as she got into her bed and curled up under the covers.

Kip sat down on the side of the bed, and brushed her hair with his hand, before lowering his head for a kiss.

Harm raised her head and gave him a teasingly short peck on the lips before returning her head to the pillow, "Goodnight kip."

"Goodnight" he whispered, and disappeared in a beam of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back