• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Liberty, Equality, Fraternity - Forth Democracy!

Miyamoto Musashi

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Alright folks, admittedly I'm rather new hereabouts, but I have been reading the various bits of lore on Yamatai and have concluded that they are ultimately very undemocratic, somewhat tyrannical and authoritarian, not to mention the Star Empire being a short step away from being an officially military governed state.

Why do I say these things, you ask?

I was hoping to find a band of noble brethren, eager to march onwards on a fierce and heroic quest to bring freedom, independence and democracy to their home world.

These idealistic nationalists will hopefully be based on the world of Tatiana (if that's okay with everyone) and will no doubt fight gallantly for their ideals.

Probably die for them too.

Such an rp has several fun branches - weapons smuggling, speech making, guerilla fighting, leading mobs to storm spires, raising up in open revolt and more!

So, without further adieu, is anybody interested in helping further the idea of a Republic upon Tatiana?

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=system:tatiana

Last edited:
Man, I found this while researching smuggling and I feel terrible no one replied to this.

Even if you're not interested in an RP, it's probably best to politely explain why (you're already booked up with RPs, the idea has issues, etc), especially if it's a new member. Let's try to do better about this in the future.

Based on the timestamp, I think this was during a time when a bunch of people were away. So maybe that’s why it didn’t gain traction.

Cool idea though. I’m always a fan of having rebels floating around (mostly so we can go on to defeat them later). Gashmere kind of ended up like this plot described.

The thought of it being on Tatiana is kind of funny. It’s a Warmaster world and one of Yamatai’s most loyal throughout both its population and political administration despite being a planet with crazy environmental laws. Probably wouldn’t have made sense to have a breakaway republic there. Maybe somewhere nearby like in the Bard Cluster could have worked.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back