• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Life Events Life events impacting

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
Okay folks, the past two months have been extremely busy. Our Amazon business is growing, we had one of our best months in November. I've been searching for a job to take care of our expenses until the business can provide. But haven't had much success. So I am now doing Uber. Going to be working up in the Cary/Raleigh area since they have a larger customer base.

For this reason, I am going to still be checking the site, but I am suspending my Role Plays for now. I'll mainly be focusing on Wiki stuff and Staff stuff.

Hey Nashoba! I wish you all the best in getting a second job! Thank you for being here for SARP through thick and thin throughout the years and continuing to do so! It means a lot to all of us! : ) If you need anything and vice versa, neither of us need to hesitate to ask! Please have a very happy end of the holiday season with your family and friends!

Best of luck with the family business! In the meantime, I plan to continue submitting stuff for your SARP business (Kagayaki Cosmetics) and I'll keep it running for ya' while you're away!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I would not be very happy if you were leaving, Nashoba!! I know you're not leaving, just putting things on the back burner to focus the time you have for SARP accordingly. Immortal's makeup writing is the best of that sort I have ever seen, so we're lucky that you, Nashoba, made such cool setting elements that she and others can use and write for! I really love what you contribute and if you ever thought of leaving, you can trust I would attempt to persuade you otherwise! Thanks, again, for being here for the site :]

Still alive, sadly haven't been online as much as I would have like. Most of February we were dealing with sickness, and depression at the lack of finding a job.

Well so far the hunt for meaning full employment has not been fruitful. Still searching, right now just trying to get some income. Then I have a couple of other options to pursue. But need income. Have applied to Lowe's and had an interview yesterday. Hopefully something will come of it, and down the road I can transition to working for a more lucrative venture.

No problem Wes. It was kind of you to do so. I'm hoping to hear from Lowe's I interviewed with them last week. It will at least help pay the rent. Once I have a job I can start working on getting a USPS position.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back