• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Light-Survival-Horror: Kikyō Scouts Never Say Die

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
kikyo_scouts_never_say_die.png

A squad of resourceful Tsubomi students on a Kikyō Scouts outing are stranded without their teachers or leaders, and must explore mysterious ruins to find a way home. Along the way they make a shocking discovery and find that others were looking for it as well, and they aren't very nice people. Light horror and survival themes. Strongly inspired by a certain famous, beloved, true-classic, comedy-horror-adventure movie from the 1980's.

Looking for a pair of older teens who are Pathfinders, basically baby Giretsu, trying to keep the younger scouts together and safe, and another older Kikyō or Kiku ranked scout, then filling out the positions with younger ones. Scouts are well trained and disciplined, and equipped to survive, but they are still kids.

Hope to hear from you too.

Last edited:
Renewing interest, what's the age range?

Looking for a pair of older teens who are Pathfinders, basically baby Giretsu, trying to keep the younger scouts together and safe, and another older Kikyō or Kiku ranked scout, then filling out the positions with younger ones. Scouts are well trained and disciplined, and equipped to survive, but they are still kids.

So basically 8th-9th graders to just graduated high school

Of course it's been almost 2 IC years since I proposed the plot originally so Kuroko and Eidan are in high school now lol

Once I was a nanny for some little girls and the mom had me come to a girl scout troop's meeting. Would that type of person be here? Personality-wise I am going for Shaggy from the best horror show on tv.

Gunhunds could talk given the right cybernetics: Gunhund on Star Army Space Roleplay

Would that type of person be here?

Mostly the Scouts, a couple of them Pathfinders (@Ethereal these would be the oldest kids and more or less equivalent to King's Scouts in the UK or Eagle Scouts in the US, but more hardcore), and there's their leader and/or teacher, who is separated from them and would be in some kind of parallel plot if someone played as them. There's Team Bad Guy, and I am always open to Player Antagonists. Makes my job easier, lol. But it's a good way to make a throwaway/future NPC. I can even set this a couple years in the past so they'd be adults for other uses in current RP (this would make Kuro and Eidan the youngest ones).

Also @Wes said he'd consider former Scouts (maybe just Pathfinders) to wear the plaid skirt with SAoY uniforms, hehe.

Gunhunds could talk given the right cybernetics: Gunhund on Star Army Space Roleplay
Cyberscooby is a good idea, lol. How would a bunch of Yamataian teenagers get one? You know what, don't tell me until I read the character if someone is actually doing it. Having anyone/anything canine on the PC's team would be very interesting for REDACTED* reasons. Spooky.

* I will not respond to speculation other than to say it doesn't involve werewolves.**
**per se

I can even set this a couple years in the past so they'd be adults for other uses in current RP (this would make Kuro and Eidan the youngest ones).
I like this idea, but don’t make the decision on my behalf. I like being able to pick up and run with the character when they’re an adult in the current time. But I also have very limited free time, so as I said: don’t do this just because I want it.

im in, i will have to come up with a character.
think of all the 80's-early-90's teen coming of age adventure movies you have ever seen and smoosh a couple of those characters together.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back