• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Light-Survival-Horror: Kikyō Scouts Never Say Die

So far as I can tell for sure, we have one little one (Ginji) and one older scout (Ai) confirmed. Seems like we could use a leader at this point, though a lot of folks have soft commitments.

By Age
Sakura: Elementary (up to 6th grade) - None of these unless the very oldest possible 11-12
Ume: Middle/Junior High - 7th-9th - Age range of the youngest. 12-15 or so
Kiku: Senior High - 11th-12th - 15-18 Younger range of this is the sweet spot for most Scouts
After TEst
Kikyō: Advanced scouts. 16+ A couple of these maybe
Pathfinders: Eilte advanced scouts 16+ - Only one or two of these at most

Nope, just like Japan, there's this awkward 2 years between graduating high school and being a legal adult to contend with.

So far as I can tell for sure, we have one little one (Ginji) and one older scout (Ai) confirmed. Seems like we could use a leader at this point, though a lot of folks have soft commitments.
I also dont want to make a new character for this so that's why I've been flaking out on it.

Nope, just like Japan, there's this awkward 2 years between graduating high school and being a legal adult to contend with.
I'll just change around a thing on Ai's page then. She's probably either graduated or graduating now at her age since she's 18

yeah im gonna back out i dont have any characters who could participate in this. sorry it sounds fun and cool but i also dont want to make a character for a one shot.
That's totally why I made a character who's the little sister of the character I'm bringing to your plot. They're probably not gonna get played much but they'll still "exist"

Can everyone commit to a 3-in-a-row, Fri Sat Sun? or Thus-Fri-Sat? We have a narrower timezone spread w/ the hard commits

RPG-D RPGfix
Back