• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Lily Type Nepleslian "Clones"

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/yamatai-star-army-recruiting-center-ye-44.69095
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=species:lily_type_nepleslian
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
  2. Nepleslia
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Figured I would give this off the back burner and on the fire. I will do the actual growth tank and a few other mentioned techs within it at a later date since they aren't overly important since most people aren't suffering from neural degradation diseases at the moment.

Tagging in Nepleslia since it kind of deals with them since "Artificial Nepleslians" and Reds.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Ok so,

1. Needs FM Stamp
  2. Looks great to me except it should have some additional fields - Species Template on Star Army Space Roleplay : You hit most of the template prompts in there, just a couple of them missing, they can usually just link to other articles.

Reviewer assigned, @SirSkully for FM stamp.

It might be cool to mention the Hanyan subculture when talking about darker skin tones? but that's not something I'll push too hard, FM approval granted.

Ok so,

1. Needs FM Stamp
  2. Looks great to me except it should have some additional fields - Species Template on Star Army Space Roleplay : You hit most of the template prompts in there, just a couple of them missing, they can usually just link to other articles.

Reviewer assigned, @SirSkully for FM stamp.
Would you consider them far enough from Nepleslians to warrant being a different species with the augmentations? Largely why I didn't do everything below physiology. Could definitely add diet and life cycle since they will live longer.

It might be cool to mention the Hanyan subculture when talking about darker skin tones? but that's not something I'll push too hard, FM approval granted.

Darker tones was actually to mean generally everyone, but I can add them as an example. Not a problem.

They're similar enough to me that if you wanted to lump them under regular nepleslians I'd have no issues, there's a lot of variance among them as is lol.

And yeah, I meant for examples, like how the others have those volunteer backlinks.

Done, I need to finish the image examples. But they largely just fluff.

Changed their name from clone to Artificial Nepleslian (vat grown, not naturally conceived/birth) and added links to branch off into 3 sub-articles: physiology, life cycle, and diet. @Andrew any others you think are applicable?

Consodering that Nepleslia has thousand of years of history where most of them were cloned as adults this is nothing controversial in SARP terms. And the law only prohibits the SAOY from cloning humans. So this submission is easily APPROVED.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back