• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Rejected Submission lisken Power Armor

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The links seem to be messed up, for example the manufacturer links back to the submission page.

I'm worried about the name, due to the fame of Harry Potter's character named Snape.

What does S6 have to do with the Separa'Shan?

Looks like I copied the wrong link for that part, it should have been to S6 and not to the armor. I have that fixed now.

It also looks like we will need to go more obscure with the nickname. I've decided to go with "Lisken" since as far as I know that's not actually the name of anything copyrighted... though upon googling it, it looks like it is a nordic name? Really its just a few letters off from Plissken. I can't see anyone giving us problems over the use of that name though.

The Separa'Shan also came to S6 a while ago looking to get some gear for the defense of their homeworld in this RP. OOCly we worked out that the USO wouldn't be sending any people their way but we can still make the armor they asked for.

I've submitted a article for this, I was unaware that another one was made. Section 6 was asked to make a separa variant of the Revenant. I simply made a modified version of the Revenant article where it fits there physiology.

looking over the article, I'm going to say no, as there things that don't match the Revenant power armor which this is a modified variant of. Also I'm not sure why Vier would be involved with a Section 6 piece of equipment as really this is a very simple mod to the base suit.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back