• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Long Time No See

Compouds117

Hey y'all, it's been a few years but I'm mostly back. I Found myself with a lot more free time since I moved back to the States and transferred to the national guard, so I'm really looking to get back into the swing of things but nothing too crazy fast paced.

I'd glad you remembered us! Things are still happening here and I'm happy for you to join in again. Let me know what you're looking for (or to play) and I'll point you in the right direction. :)

Hard to forget you guys! I'm still a Nep man through and through so preferably if one of their GMs has an open slot I can either fill in an old character's history to plug the large time gap or write up a new one to fill whatever role is required.

Right now the Die Screaming plot is the only Nep game in town (though you're welcome to change that) so I'd say check that out.

Sorry for the slow reply, too!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back