• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Longsword class Frigate

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sorry for the delay ive been away on a trip! The longsword looks good! In fact it looks great!

But before i give me stamp can we expand it just a smidge to include a few more of the basic utilities such as:

The Link for the crew cabins, short article that it is but might as well use it~

There's also one for wardrooms, tho its made by origin and is about a few sentences long but contains all that you've listed in yours and is not a requirement for this article just mentioning it exists.

As of YE:42 all ships will have a minimum 1-2 standard-issue Cloning bays to revive critical dead marines and naval personnel (read: Player characters). And while my model for it might not be small, it's small enough to not take up much room even in smaller vessels And can simply take up a small room adjacent to the medical bay.

And finally, its important for Nepleslian ships to have active electronic offense and/or defensive capabilities such as the Mass Mesher or Black Veil (contains a Mass Mesher system)

Other than that i don't have any concerns or requests. Im frankly happy to see more, smaller, plot ship sized ships come about~

Hey Alex!

Thanks for the submission. :) FTL speeds seem too high, so please give those a look. Here's the speed guide for reference.

The compartments of the Longsword are not small, but not uncomfortable.

Not sure how you want that worded, but I think you meant to drop one of the 'not's?

I made a handful of small grammatical fixes during my pass. You can see those here.

Once you've got the speeds updated, I think everything is good to go.

Ahh. I was surprised to see you have values that fell outside the norm, so this makes sense. As that page has been around for a bit and doesn't seem to be causing any issues, I'm good with the speeds as-is.

I'll assume you didn't have any problems with my updates, so...

Approved!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back