• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Looking for a gun

Selfishly inserts his own weapon only because syao wants powerful handguns
if its for our weapon loving tankie the NPF/IPG are offered/issued a high powered handgun called the Nova . Its not a long arm but fits your high powered handgun request and has an SMG configuration and is a bright/loud, powerful laser weapon with a good deal of capacity and stopping power to it.

Like I said its exclusively issued to the NPF/IPG but ive mentioned before I wouldn't take any offense to someone saying their character just bought it off a cop or found it on a dead officer, Im not stingy~

Well I'd like to revive this for a second call real quick about handguns. I'm much less specific now and really just want 'high powered hand guns'. I know about the HHG and what was listed here. I want to knwo if there are any less common ones I missed. I prefer they use physical amunition, but energy ammunition is okay too.
As soon as I read this, I remembered that there's actually one that was made by whoever made the PIMP, IIRC? There's a few that border between high power and not because they're automatics.
Selfishly inserts his own weapon only because syao wants powerful handguns
if its for our weapon loving tankie the NPF/IPG are offered/issued a high powered handgun called the Nova . Its not a long arm but fits your high powered handgun request and has an SMG configuration and is a bright/loud, powerful laser weapon with a good deal of capacity and stopping power to it.

Like I said its exclusively issued to the NPF/IPG but ive mentioned before I wouldn't take any offense to someone saying their character just bought it off a cop or found it on a dead officer, Im not stingy~
This is also a cool new gun to show off, me thinks.

First I want to say thank you to everyone that replied so quickly, I didn't expect it to be so quick.

@SirSkully I looked at Galactic Horizon's stuff...and your Trike with the TEK, is really in line with what I'm picturing. So much so I'm gonna buy it, probably order some custom ammunition too if that's possible. But since the gun is between Personnel and PA that's perfect for her.

@Charmaylarg Dufrain The Nova isn't available for requisition by DiON infantry? (By normal means that is, we all know NEP can find a way to 'requisition' anything)

@Sayoran GH does do custom commissions if that's what your after, just send a sync transmission to them about it and since I just finished remodeling the personnel structure skully should be the one replying to that with his character.

I never thought about adding anything about requisitioning the nova to service personnel tbh, Never crossed my mind. Only reason its NPF/IPG only was for issue to officers and the special features the IPG could use. I doubt styrling would say no to case by case basis of the NSMC or NSN ordering a few here or there. Its mostly to keep it out of the hands of civilians, Though we all know some are going to fall off of a truck somwhere or get looted off a corpse.

Like i said im not stingy about who uses my stuff so long as it makes sense. Im not trying to sell you on it or try to get you to choose it over club/skullys GH stuff, Just saying its out there, And anyone who knows about it might remember it the next time someone wants my OP laser pistol that burns a nice hole through armor and flesh alike~

Well in that case I'll be buying a Nova pistol as a requisitioned item. And then I'll have her purchase the GH Trike as a personal item for her gun collection.

@SirSkully How should we handle the custom shells? I have a few ideas, should I jsut send a SCAN message with the request out front?

@Syaoran yeah just start a comms thread addressed to Donvan Black which is his char and also head of public relations at GH, idk if you two have already spoken in discord about it but the comm thread is just the rp side of it so you can probably discuss it there after IC making the order

RPG-D RPGfix
Back