• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Looking For RP - Random Alien First-Contact

• Thread starter Deleted member 6093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6093

Hello, I am looking for a first contact RP involving the species/faction that I've been working on for upwards of three years. Multiple factions at once, or simply one faction at a time are both welcome for this RP. In regards to the people themselves, please see the below document, which is currently being adapted to the wiki to be converted into canon through these roleplays. Feel free to work with anything you find interesting.

The RP Premise itself would be a deep-space research and xeno-archaeology vessel entering the system in an attempt to make first contact.

GOOGLE DOC

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a preference for a civilian ship or a Star Army one? Corporate exploration vessel vs government expeditionary vessel?

I guess I will be acting in this as Osakura on the Koun. The richest Intel Analyst.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back