• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Looking for RP's

BMan142

Oh god it's in my head
Hi Everyone,

I was hoping that the kind people of SARP might be able to help a new guy find some RP's that might suit the sort of thing I'm looking for. I'm Ideally looking for plots based on exploration or technology. Really, Anything that isn't military/combat based. I'm already part of club24's HEF RP and was looking for some other kind of similar things, but it's quite over whelming XD.

Hope you guys can help me, Thanks

@club24 has a similair plot in Elysia, which is basically sci fi indiana jones with bird women (Seriously, there's only one male PC and he's not partaking in field work).

Another plot I might advise you is @Reynolds Zenjinkaze fighting high school plot ^^

As @IQ says, those are your best bets if you're looking for a real, GM'd plot that's non-military.

The only other one I can think of is The Wayward possibly? I've got a civilian plot in the makings for my Agartha subfaction but that's likely a few weeks off.

Hope this helps answer your questions ^^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back