• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Lorath Museum Idea

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
So far there's a few museums in Yamatai (the Star Army Museum on Nataria, the Hanako Military Museum in Shinjuku, and there's also the YSS Sakura Museum in Kyoto) and I'm hoping to make more "tourist sites" in the YSE. And in the Hanako museum theres these two relics:
  • 2 Priceless Lorath religious icons
    • One of the icons is a large drum, two meters wide at the top, one meter in height, decorated with woven lengths of silver with diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds in succession along the hoop which holds the drum-head. The silver wire components are used to hold together blackened lengths of wood which make up the drum shell. The drum-head itself would likely be an aged leather, very robust and plush to the touch. Sound would be comparable to a bass drum mixed with a taiko drum.
    • The other is an ancient urn made of deep red marble and encrusted with gold and mother-of-pearl decor. It contains 300-year-old Lorath wine and is inscribed with the name of a popular princess of that era.
Really, the fact that Yamatai has these things is probably offensive to the Lorath. I think it would build goodwill if Hanako took them home to Lor. I want to do that.

But I starting thinking where "would the artifacts go if they were returned?" and I was wondering if the Lorath would be interested in having a museum of their own. The Lorath have a rich history and an interesting culture.

So I'm asking if FM @DocTomoe or another Lorath player would be interested in making a wiki page for a Lorath museum.

@SageShooter Maybe now would be a great time to open a museum of Lorath culture and history as a place where people can learn about them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back