• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Lordun of Yamatai

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Because mercenaries are not allowed to operate within Yamatai, I would like to ask that the ship not have an IRN, but instead be an ISS -Independent Starship- which does not need a registration number.

While I am here, two things seem off about his physical characteristics. Namely, grey skin and elvish ears are not Geshrin or human characteristics.

Cool character and thanks for joining with them! I am sure Jack can take over from here. :]

So I cut the CIRN tag and await @CNS_RP13 to do anything further. Though it is of note that 2274-DS7D has a CIRN tag associated with that hull number, more for docking and ID purposes than for any operational benefit.

GM and.... ndc_fancy_seal_-_fm_approval_version.png

Still needs a few minor edits, and the weapons may need articles if the character reviewer deems so. Also apologies on the lengthy wait, holidays and the following days after have been rather hectic to say the least.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back