• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Lost in the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana

Things have been quiet along the north eastern border. Freemud, Journeys End, The Great Lighthouse had been blessed with a time of peace. At least, as far as one could have peace when on the border of "civilized" space. Ships disappear all the time, it is the risk one has to come to terms with as soon as you leave the safety of an atmosphere, a station. Space is infinitely large, with infinite horrors and dangers to come with it.

Reports of ships disappearing have begun to become more and more frequent however. So much so, that the command of 4th Fleet deigned the disappearances worth investigation. Three Jackdaw Class Heavy Corvettes were dispatched to seek out the cause of these disturbances and stop it, or call in heavier guns to help them do so. That was nearly four months ago. The NSN Glory, Independence, and Freedom have not been heard of since and now the NSN Eagle, an Atlas Class Destroyer, has been sent in their wake. Will you join the crew of the Eagle as it seeks to find its lost comrades, as well as the dozens of other missing vessels?

This is intended to be a Nepleslian Plot, I have three players who have already expressed interest. This will mostly be ground and boarding based, with occasional ship combat as a backdrop. If you are interested, please let me know here!

Everyone loves the Gunhund; And why not its a pupper!

But the Maulwulfhund and Craptor are both excelent choices for animal companions!

One can chew through a steel wall, and the other is a velociraptor mixed with a GOOSE; Mankinds two most fearsome foes of our genetic history combined into one!

Everyone loves the Gunhund; And why not its a pupper!

But the Maulwulfhund and Craptor are both excelent choices for animal companions!

One can chew through a steel wall, and the other is a velociraptor mixed with a GOOSE; Mankinds two most fearsome foes of our genetic history combined into one!
In good time, need to get some RP with the base. BONE(R) will come after the need has been established.

This looks great, unsure whether or not I'll be throwing someone into the mix but yeeee.

You already know I am in unless some ones violently opposed to it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back