• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Louis Fekete(die screaming) NSMC

The KrimsonWulf

Inactive Member
Banned Member
Louis fekete
Male
Nepleslian
01/015/ye 20
Democratic imperium of Nepleslia
NSMC
P3c
Infantry,demolition

Height:5'8
Weight:150lbs
Skin color: olive
Eye color: gray
Hair color: bkack
Ear type: average human
Hairstyle: tight fade, with regulation cut on top.
Body type: athletic,

Chisled jaw, high cheekbones with light scarring across his lip and face, his right arm and shoulder are cybernetic as well as his left leg and left hip.

Louis is and has been a natural born fighter, easy going and adaptable, he will find a way to get the job done, even if it means taking a building down, or possibly a whole city block. Coming from a family of soldiers and sailors, his father was an ID-SOL and his mother of Yamataian decent. Growing up in Roger Wilco, there was always trouble to get into. Deciding the gang life wasn't for him, he enlisted in the Marines, quickly taking a liking to explosive ordinance and anti vehicle warfare. Earning him a spot in the NMSC Demolitions school.i

Standard nsmc infantry load out with .45 Sterling.

Communication
Fighting
Strategy
Survival
Physical
Rogue
Humanities
Explosives/tech
Vehicles

Will have more made on and for the wiki for this character, this is essentially bare bones to start, then I'll fill in.
@Charmaylarg Dufrain

OK sorry for the wait i had like no internet lately!!!

Ive taken the liberty of adding Louis onto the wiki here . I added the standard equipment in the inventory. The information provided looks good but could use a tad bit of fleshing out in the personality and histories section. The only reason being is that i cant get a good grasp of Louis as a character with just that bit provided and could use a bit more fluff and crunch.

His description is a close second but isn't mandatory. As I've already accepted him into my plot he doesn't need a lot just a touchup of those couple things for the official sake of the site's standards @The KrimsonWulf

Feel free to edit the wiki page as ye see fit and comment here on anything you've changed since this post and after those couple things we can get him officially approved~

I think it looks good. Can always expand history more later or, my more prefered method, by RPing with him and adding that to the history section and even doing pre-rp~

APPROVED for use in my plot (tho hes already in~)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back