• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Love Day YE 42 - Messages & Communications

Message received
Determining if priority message... negative
Determining if official order... negative

Determining if spam... unsure

To: Kaiyo II Enlisted, Kaiyo II Non-Commissioned

In *celebrating* Love Day, do keep the noise to a minimum and always maintain proper military bearing. And if you *must* do it, wrap it, men! My office is always open if you have concerns.

Mikael Harris
Shoi, YSS Kaiyo II

To: Motoyoshi Katsuko

Lady Motoyoshi,
My name is Akamaru Reiko. I'm currently being assigned to the 17th Bomber Group, under you in the YSS Tokyo. I lost a bet and now I have to confess to one of my crushes. When I was a rookie, you were one of my heroes. I loved hearing about your adventures and reading your interviews. I was a bit starstruck. Then you became Empress, and my heart soared. I truly believe, that despite your small tenure as Empress, you still were one of the best we've had. Your decision to step down shows that. People may call honor some naive fabrication for the masses, but I don't believe it. I will not believe it.

I apologize for my rambling, but I believe they matter. A person's beauty is not just their body. It is their way of being. How they act, what they stand for, how they fight. So I believe you are one of the most beautiful women in the universe.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a wonderful Love Day.

Nitô Heisho Akamaru Reiko

To: Dana Conley <MIA>

It was a lifetime ago, but I still miss you. I guess one of us survived the war. I hope maybe both of us did. I won't ever forget.

Eternally Vigilant
Tachi

RPG-D RPGfix
Back